Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Quick Post Before Bed

Hey, sorry I haven’t posted for a while.  I just haven’t had anything spectacular to post about.  Anyways:

Those guys at the edges of stages who pull on ropes to open and close the curtains:  It’s harder than it looks.  I “got” to be curtain boy for a concert at my school – those ropes are stiff!  Once the curtains get about a quarter of the way down the stage, they refuse to move hardly at all and you really have to pull – which means your hands slide a little so by the end, you’ve got lines up and down your hands.  But that’s not what I’m *really* posting about, I just wanted to throw that out there.

The Art of Manliness
This site (found here) gives advice on how to be gentleman in today’s culture.  They also have stuff like advice on jobs, fishing advice, and, among their odder posts, why to always carry a handkerchief.  Anyways, go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment